Wednesday 20 March 2019

My Creative CV Important


  • I wanted to basically do an updated version of the creative CV I made last year for PP, as the principles of what I do are still the same, but I also wanted to showcase some new skills I've learnt and other accomplishments
  • I made my CV a mixture of type and character design as thats the kind of work I primarily do now
  • I also wanted to show off a range of ways that I like to present type, such as the bold header, banners, bubbles etc as it shows what I'm capable of doing
  • I also wanted to include a self portrait as I've said before I think its important to my practise that people recognise me alongside my work instead of just my work, as my work draws a lot from my personal experiences
  • I also used the kinds of colours that I regularly use in my work so that its immediately recognisable as my work
  • Making this CV has made me reflect on all the other things I've taken part in or done in the last year since I wrote my last CV. Its been a nice reminder to be a bit nicer to myself as I have worked hard and taken part in a lot of things I'm proud of
  • I've also gained a much better sense of who I am as a maker, writing a bio was much easier this time as I know what kind of work I make now and where I fit into the creative industry 


No comments:

Post a Comment