Friday 1 March 2019

Poster Commissions

Below are some of the poster commissions I've done in the last few months:




  • First poster commission I'd really done
  • attracted a lot of attention on social media, most from people wanting similar things
  • I really like the formatting of it and the different, experimental type
  • it also encorporates a bit of character design which I'm happy with
  • this is kind of the model for all the other posters I've done






  • At the time I was really happy with this but now I look at it and theres something not quite right
  • I think maybe its the colours?
  • regardless, still a fun experiment with text and image
  • it was really nice to get this commission off the back of the first Girl Gang gig one, it felt like I was being recognised for my previous work





  • This was a really quick turn around and considering that, I'm really happy with this one!
  • this one was also widely distributed around Leeds which felt really weird but amazing to see
  • It also led onto one of Girl Gangs most successful events ever, so the whole job was a real joy
  • like this and all the other Girl Gang briefs I've done, I really enjoy working with them as we have a very good back and forth, they are quick and helpful with their responses and are always completely transparent with what they want from the commission
  • I also feel that because I've worked quickly and efficiently with them before I've gotten repeat commissions from them which is great





  • Another very quick turn around!
  • For Baby Seals who I've worked with before and are so easy to work with
  • this was a pretty open brief which was really fun in terms of imagery
  • I really enjoyed playing with type on this one 
  • however looking at it now I'm not sure I got the colours quite right 




No comments:

Post a Comment